July 25th, 2012
A facilitator is expected to be ready to present the new material is in at every opportunity. They are often also at certain moments of a facilitator is required to present a relatively new material with a very short period. How can a facilitator over matter that much in a very short time? For example, the night was given a material, and in the morning should be presented in the training.
There are several quick ways a facilitator to be able to master the material in a short time:
1. Scanning, the speed reading techniques such as reading the newspaper. Usually for material that is not too alien and have been known. A facilitator can learn the material that has the characteristics of the material premises can thus be read at a glance how to quickly read it. Now In certain parts that felt less understood by the facilitator in a deeper look
2. Focus to goal, namely a facilitator because of time constraints did not read the training material thoroughly. He focuses his attention on the goals to be achieved in the session that he would bring. Once he really understands the purpose of the session to be trained, then the facilitator read enough pointers from all over the material and write it on a slide or power point. This model is very possible facilitator does not exactly present the training material has been given. In fact, it is possible he made the development of the material or material variations. However, he will remain focused on achieving the goals set.
3. Concept mapping, concept mapping is the facilitator can model basic ideas, model or a spider web or tree model factors. a) Model points are the model of the mind as people would make a bouquet. First thing to do is write down what the theme of his, then he would write subtema-subtema or subsequent basic thoughts. b) Model cobweb mapping is actually almost the same theme as occurred in the preparation of thematic learning. So the theme is written in the middle and then we draw the straight lines around the theme with matters relating to the relevant themes such as spider webs. c) Model tree factor is nearly equal to the implementation of the mathematical work on the completion of the FPB and the Commission with a factor tree
4. Private short. Perhaps this is most quickly done. A facilitator can be studied briefly with fellow facilitators to better understand the specific material. He can learn about presentation techniques, measures and substance of the material to be presented
5. Buying and selling, the learning technique is most often done by the teacher at first. This technique is done by the facilitator to learn a little and directly taught to others, so it is like people buying and selling, buying little and Facilitators immediately before the sale is reduced. It’s very effective for many materials and is completely new. We can do a more simple manner, for example, we learn a little and then we simulate the other friends. Well soon after asking for their input. After receiving input and our immediate fix, then we learn again the next part and teach to others immediately and so on.
I realize in this paper there are things that are not yet clear enough to be understood. Therefore I am ready to help the reader if you have any questions on things that have not felt quite clear