May 3rd, 2013
y to absorb new knowledge and information than older children. Research shows, introducing the activities of reading, language, and mathematics since the age of five, will make them easier to catch the lesson later.
Here are some ways you can encourage and train them to have a smart brain.
1. Talk. Tell me about anything to him. What is clear, so the child knows, she is the center of your attention. This will support the development of knowledge of the language and thoughts.
2. Choose a children’s book with large font and clear images. This will help the children understand what they see and also slowly learning to read words.
3. Buy tape / VCD / DVD in foreign languages. It would be easier to catch the toddler a foreign language rather than later.
4. Buy computer software for toddlers. Many software proficiency training using the keyboard since before the 2.5-year-old children tend to be difficult to use the mouse.
5. Buy alphabet letters made of plastic and store in the bathroom. Every time the shower, introduce new characters and do it all over again until the child memorized. That way, the child will slowly start to learn the relationship between speech and writing in the language.
6. Always do repetition. Many parents feel frustrated if their children repeatedly read one page in the same book or watching a movie / VCD that’s it. Do not disgust and panic! This is an important part of where the child knows the information.
7. Buy the letters and numbers made of magnets. It allows children to play while learning the refrigerator. Introduce new words each week.
8. Read out of the story every day. Read with intonation and expression as we were playing the drama.
9. Remember, physical education is directly related to academic education. Research shows brain development is also closely related to physical education, such as crawl before age 1 year. If you and the toddlers often do various sporting activities together, this can increase the child’s physical development and brain. Whether it’s running, horseback riding, swimming, and more.
10. Buy a set of lessons and education for children under five. These include books, videos, tapes, and how to teach it. Read and learn both children. Buying a pictorial encyclopedia specifically for children were not hurt.
Sources by Smart Toddler